Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 Weeks in Review

It's so nice to be home and to get back to a normal routine again. This will be my last post on this blog for a while. I only update it when something newsworthy happens. I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about my adventures cleaning the toilets or walking the dog. hehe Although, I was greeted with a summons to jury duty when I got home. That actually could make for some interesting news. (I report on January 15th, so if anything of interest happens, I'll add it here!) Thanks for following along on our cross-country journey. I have to say I think it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience because I don't plan to drive that many miles ever again. The car is now resting comfortably in the garage and wants to stay there for at least a little while longer. I pressed the trip counter on the way out of my mom's neighborhood in Orange Park, Florida, and I thought it would be fun to show a photo of it now. We traveled 3500 miles! Actually we traveled about 150 more than that from Orlando to my mom's house, but that mileage isn't included.
And here's a photo of Scott & I by the Pacific Coast. (I wish I had taken one of us at the Atlantic Coast, but the day we went there the wind was blowing so hard I don't think I could have held the camera steady.)
The photos posted during our trip were taken with the tablet, but now that I'm home I can post some from the camera. Here's a recap of some of the fun we had along the way.
Till Next Time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment