Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Different Kind Of Day

Yesterday was not a typical tourist kind of day. We went to the movies to see Lincoln (which was very good) but mostly to get out of the rain. Then Scott spent some time learning to drive my car. He was surprised that driving a manual transmission was so tricky. I think he's getting the hang of it. He practiced pulling out for about 30 minutes and only stalled a couple of times. He'll need more open road practice later since he couldn't go past 2nd gear in the parking lot. We did eventually make it to a park and went to Hollywood Studios last night for the 2nd time this week to finish up what we missed. We didn't take photos yesterday, so I thought I'd share some from earlier in the week. These were taken in the Polynesian Hotel. I especially like the one looking thru the window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment