Sunday, December 23, 2012

What We Really Did In San Francisco

Despite all the wonderful things to see and do in San Francisco, we had our own agenda. Our stay here has revolved around food. We literally ate our way through Chinatown today. I ate things I've never seen before and Scott revisited things he had not eaten for years. Our tummies are full, we have big smiles on our faces, and we have some snacks for the road.
This was my first taste of fresh lychee. They were expensive, but oh so good.
These sesame cookies are crisp and flavorful and I'm not even a fan of sesame seeds.
Mmmmm....bakery buns. This assortment includes scallion, red bean, and coconut varieties. We're eating those egg tarts tonight. Hope they are yummy. Tomorrow we'll be traveling North up the coast of California. If we have wifi at the hotel I'll post an update tomorrow night. Meanwhile say a prayer for me driving up these hills to get out of town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment